And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like how to avoid another Weinstein, major news in Boy Scouts, the podcast series we can’t stop listening to, and much, much more.
1. It’s Your Last Week to Win a Glam Trip to Manhattan
Three nights at Baccarat Hotel, $500 Shop Latitude gift certificate, Fathom trip planning consultation, dinners for two at Legacy Records, and more? Don’t think you could ask for more. Enter here!
2. The Boy Scouts Will Now Allow Girls to Join (via The Cut)
THIS IS HUGE.
3. Kate & Laura Mulleavy on How They Became the Fellinis of Fashion (via Refinery29)
How to *really* make it in the fashion industry? Listen to this podcast on your way to work to kick off your Monday in the most inspiring way.
4. Why Fast Fashion Is Rent the Runway’s Biggest Foe (via Glossy)
Zara and other fast fashion retailers, watch out. Clearly, Rent The Runway is becoming a major disrupter in the industry. (PS—if you haven’t tried their new unlimited service, I 10/10 recommend).
5. The only yoga studio I will go to.
And this is coming from someone who used to hate yoga. And hip-hop music. Don’t ask, just read on.
6. What to Do if You See a Female Coworker Being Harassed (via Esquire)
Aka, how to avoid another Weinstein.
Want more stories like this?