Cooking with Model and Erth Jewelry Founder Nicole Trunfio
We need helpers like this in our kitchen.
In this episode of In the Kitchen, we join Australian model and founder and CEO of Erth Jewelry Nicole Trunfio as she cooks a dinner-party favorite, spinach and artichoke dip. Check out the recipe below, and follow along with her video to watch this superstar mama in action!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
1 brick Philadelphia cream cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
¾ cup Parmesan cheese (extra for topping)
½ cup mayo
½ cup sour cream
10 oz. frozen spinach (drained)
2 cups artichoke hearts (in olive oil)
4 cloves garlic
1. Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
2. Add Parmesan, mozzarella, mayonnaise, sour cream, cream cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts, and mix.
3. Drizzle in about a teaspoon of agave nectar and mix.
4. In a greased skillet, spread mixture evenly.
5. Sprinkle with truffle salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
6. Cook in oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
7. Serve with toasted bread and enjoy!
Photos: Courtesy of Nicole Trunfio
Want more stories like this?