Plus, Rihanna is releasing the perfect new lip shade that’s neither a lip gloss nor a lipstick, and other news.
These are the stories we can’t stop talking about. Positive or not, read up, and stay informed.
1. Louis C.K. Is Accused by Five Women of Sexual Misconduct (via The New York Times)
After years of rumors surrounding his behavior, women are finally speaking out directly to the media.
2. Victoria Beckham Is Designing a Collection for Reebok (via Elle)
Set to arrive in late 2018; we cannot wait!
3. Rihanna Is Bestowing the Perfect Red Color Upon Us Just in Time for the Holidays (via Fashionista)
Going to go buy our 30th shade of red.
4. Barbara Kruger Parodies Supreme in “Untitled (The Drop)” (via Hunger)
She’s been critical of the streetwear giant for years.
5. Twitter to Suspend Verified-Profile Program After White Nationalist Backlash (via Rolling Stone)
In an effort to make amends, Twitter wants to re-evaluate how they verify users.
Want more stories like this?
Public School Just Collaborated with America’s Favorite Workout Studio and It’s Everything
There’s Finally a Solution to the Shopping Looks You Love on Instagram
5 Editors Review Fenty Beauty’s Limited-Edition Galaxy Makeup Collection