Plus, Rihanna is set to co-host the 2018 Met Gala, and more news.
Get in the know of major events happening each day—the stuff we can’t stop talking about—because every day there’s a new story out there that catches our interest (not always in a positive way, though) and can serve as a thought-provoking conversation starter.
1. Justice Department Says Not So Fast to AT&T’s Time Warner Bid (via The New York Times)
The department is urging AT&T to sell Turner Broadcasting, which would include CNN, if it’s to acquire Time Warner.
2. Rihanna, Amal Clooney, and Donatella Versace to Host 2018 Met Gala (via Variety)
And we learned the theme, too!
3. There’s a “Shazam for Fashion” Now, Brought to You by Kim Kardashian (via Buzzfeed)
Perfect for when you want an outfit you saw on Instagram, but there were no tags to give you the info you needed.
4. Hillary Clinton Guest Edits Teen Vogue Volume IV (via Teen Vogue)
An issue that celebrates “resistance and resilience.”
5. Syria Signs the Paris Climate Accord, Leaving America Last (via Vogue)
The United States is now the only country that rejects the global pact to combat climate change.
Want more stories like this?