And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like surprising ways men are responding to the #MeToo hashtag, the jeans our editors are wearing (or wanting!) this year, the songs I’m playing on my Spotify, and much, much more.
1. It’s Your Last Week to Win a Glam Trip to Manhattan
Three nights at Baccarat Hotel, $500 Shop Latitude gift certificate, Fathom trip-planning consultation, dinners for two at Legacy Records, and more? Don’t think you could ask for more. Enter here!
2. These Are the Jeans Every Editor Wants This Year (via She Finds)
You know, if' you’re looking for compliments about the state of your behind.
3. The song I am playing on repeat.
I may or may not still be on a high after seeing LANY in concert the other weekend.
4. VIDEO: One woman newly diagnosed with breast cancer interviews someone in remission. (via SELF)
5. Men Are Posting “How I Will Change” Tweets in Response to the Viral #MeToo Hashtag on Twitter (via Bustle)
Although not completely there yet, this is one step in the right direction.
6. My latest obsession in the athleisure world.
Hint: it’s neither Tone House nor Keto.
Want more stories like this?