In the Kitchen with Kate Bock
This is not your ordinary pizza.
In this episode of In the Kitchen, we follow model Kate Bock as she cooks up her delicious version of a cauliflower pizza. Chock-full of unusual and ultra-healthy ingredients, this delectable gluten-free meal gives traditional pizza a run for its money. See the video and full recipe below.
1 organic cauliflower pizza crust (store bought—Kate bought hers from Whole Foods)
A handful of organic spinach
A handful of organic sprouts
1 spoonful of toasted pine nuts (to taste)
1 cup of homemade vegan pesto (can also use Gotham greens vegan pesto) or more/less to taste
1 spoonful of chopped scallions and cilantro (to taste)
A handful of grilled chicken
1. I use store-bought organic cauliflower pizza crust—I buy mine at Whole Foods and prefer 365Organics Caulipower version. The crust is frozen, so I pull it out of the freezer and preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. I then add Gotham Greens vegan pesto or one I make at home.
3. Add organic grilled chicken, and once the oven is ready, put the pizza in for eight minutes.
4. Take it out of the oven and add a handful of spinach, sprouts, scallions, basil, and toasted pine nuts (all to taste).
5. For a final step, drizzle @mikeshothoney on top, slice the pizza, and serve!
Photos: Courtesy of Kate Bock
Want more stories like this?