Channel your inner disco queen this holiday season—short dresses, shimmery eyeshadow and all.
- Editor: Leah Faye Cooper and Hannah Baxter
- Stylist: Meagan Wilson
- Photographer: Jake Rosenberg
- Videographer: Tim Buol and Halle Lagatta
- Production: Abby Miller, Olivia Kenny and Halle Lagatta
- Hair: Anike Rabiu Represented by Wilhelmina Artists using: Oribe Maximista, Royal Blowout, Smooth Style Serum, Superfine Strong Hair Spray. Cantu Shea Butter Oil Sheen Spray. Hair pick by JuMu
- Makeup: Mollie Gloss using Pat McGrath Labs, NARS cosmetics, and Marc Jacobs beauty
- Shot on location at: Joyface
Holiday season is synonymous with party season, and while not all of us were around (or of partying age) during the heyday of disco ball-lit, Diana Ross-soundtracked soirees, we’re still very much influenced by the party looks of that time. From now until the new year, we’ll be twirling into holiday fêtes with our biggest hair, our most shimmery eyeshadow, and a wardrobe of feathers, faux fur, leather and chiffon in deep, festive hues. (And we’ll likely throw in cowboy hats, metallic booties, and fun jewelry for good measure.) We encourage you to do the same, and all the inspiration you need is ahead. Happy holidays!