And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like everything you need to know about micro-blading, how to *actually* wear leggings, what I’m carrying around during party season, and much, much more.
1. How to Revive Your Fitness Gear (via Newsette)
It’s not all about the leggings!
2. A Guide to Working with Niche Influencers (via Business of Fashion)
“In the world of influencer marketing, fewer followers can be a good thing. But how should brands measure the success of such partnerships, and what’s the real ROI?”
3. The Going-Out Bag That I Plan to Carry Around All of Party Season.
It’s not necessarily a bargain...
4. A Next-Level Sustainable Grocery Store Opens on L.A.’s East Side (via Goop)
Hopefully others will catch on, too!
5. How to Wear Leggings in 2018 (via Who What Wear)
6. 6 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Getting Microbladed (via Popsugar Beauty)
Answering all of your FAQs.
Want more stories like this?