How to Try On Makeup Without Actually Trying It On at MAC
Plus, Fendi partnered with MyTheresa.com to offer limited-edition fall/winter 18 pieces, and other news.
These are the stories we can’t stop talking about today. Read up, and stay informed.
1. Australia votes “yes” to same-sex marriage (via CNN)
After an overwhelming vote of “yes,” the prime minister is calling for it to be legalized before Christmas.
2. Senate Republicans Hitched Their Tax Plan to Repealing Part of Obamacare (viaFortune)
A repeal for the individual mandate, which requires Americans to have health insurance or pay a penalty, would lead to an increase of about 13 million Americans without healthcare.
3. MAC installs augmented-reality mirrors to boost conversions and collect data (via Glossy)
This makes shopping for makeup so much easier.
4. Fendi Collaborates with MyTheresa.com on Exclusive Collection (via Daily Front Row)
Limited-edition pieces in millennial pink are now available on the site, along with an editorial and short film!
5. Can I Be a Self-Sufficient, #Empowered Woman and Still Enjoy It When a Guy Picks Up the Check? (via Vogue)
An important question in today’s dating and political climate... “There’s still power in relinquishing power. Of course, money is always linked to power and sex, which makes it impossible to extricate money from sexual politics (and vice versa).”
Want more stories like this?