Radhika Jones Joins Condé Nast as Vanity Fair’s New Editor-in-Chief
She will be leaving her post as editorial director of The New York Times’ Book Review, plus other news.
These are the stories we can’t stop talking about today. Whether we like the news or not, read up, and stay informed.
1. Spotify now sells makeup (via The Verge)
A first for the streaming platform, plus the makeup is by Pat McGrath.
2. Barbie “Shero” Doll with a Hijab Honors Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad (via Teen Vogue)
Barbie’s first hijab-wearing doll—another “first” in today’s news!
3. Powerful Iran-Iraq earthquake is deadliest of 2017 (via CNN)
A devastating natural disaster that had a magnitude of 7.3.
4. Donald Trump Jr. Communicated with WikiLeaks During Final Stages of Election (via The Guardian)
The parties exchanged dialogue through Twitter direct message.
5. No Surprise: Radhika Jones to Replace Graydon Carter as Vanity Fair Editor-in-Chief (via WWD)
After 25 years, a woman will return as the magazine’s editor-in-chief.
Want more stories like this?
Meet Rihanna and Pat McGrath’s Newest Muse
Lady Gaga and Joe Biden Plan to Open Trauma Centers for Survivors of Sexual Abuse and Assault
A First Sneak Peek at Victoria’s Secret and Balmain’s Collaboration