And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like what fashion means to us here at Coveteur, diversity at NYFW, Fortune’s Most Powerful Women List, and much much more.
1. What Fashion Means To The Coveteur Team (via The Newsette)
We were honored when the Newsette asked us to describe what fashion means to us (and also asked for the hashtag that describes us best!) Read on to see what we had to say.
2. The Fall Issue (via Who What Wear)
It’s a new way to inspire your personal style, discover exclusive editorials and uncover the season’s best shopping, so pretty much our new favorite page to visit.
3. My new favorite subscription box.
Costing you less than $100 to receive over $400 worth of fashion and beauty finds? Yes please...
4. The New York Fashion Week Spring 2018 Runways Were More Diverse Than Ever (via Fashionista)
Great news and all, but we still have a lot of work to do.
5. The Most Powerful Women List (via Fortune)
Meet Fortune’s list of the most powerful females disrupting every facet of business (AKA a full list of girl bosses).
6. Karaoke & A Pet Rock: What Actually Got Me Through My Miscarriage (via Refinery29)
“I was in desperate need of some self-compassion, and I found it in a really unexpected place: selfies. Selfies get a bad rap, so just hear me out.”
7. Want to win a cool new jacket for fall? Cool. Us, too.
Enter here to win, c/o Norma Kamali.
Want more stories like this?