15 pairs to inspire your next purchase.
Leah Faye Cooper
2. State Clark: No matter how many great brands I come across, my one true sunglass love remains State. All of the styles are modern-meets-timeless, and I’m looking to add this gradient blue pair to my collection, stat.
3. Just Human Modern Aviator 01: I’m not sure if I can pull off a pair of grey sunglasses, but given how utterly cool these are, I have to at least try.
2. Kaleos Beckett 2: Just look at the green-and-black tortoiseshell on these sunnies! I’m obsessed. Now all I need is a convertible to drive.
3. Etnia Barcelona Lapa Sun 19: A classic frame gets an upgrade with this Etnia pair. I’m always a fan of a smaller (but not crazy-small) round silhouette, which is why I’m adding these to my collection ASAP.
2. Quay Australia Dirty Habit Sunglasses: I mean, are these not the most perfect hit-the-beach-and-grab-an-ice-cream-cone sunglasses you’ve ever seen?
3. Alexander Wang CEO Sunglasses: A much-needed investment piece, if you ask me.
Director, Lifestyle, & Talent
2. Spektre Vanity Sunglasses: I’m really into a wire frame right now. This one is like a Matrix/Top Gun hybrid.
3. Le Specs x Adam Selman Scandal Cat Eye Sunglasses: If there was one silhouette I found that I’m almost always drawn to, it’s the cat eye. The hyper-mirror super-blue frames of this pair make a classic shape feel very right-now. I need to add them to my collection.
2. Ray Ban Wayfarer Liteforce: I’m coming up on my ten-year anniversary with these bad boys. You heard that right—they lasted me that long. This oversized version of the wayfarer looks proportionate to my face shape, and the slight tilt of the lens makes it super easy to look over the top of them and feel like you’re cruising in a car with the top down with a stunning view.
3. Gentle Monster Chapssal OR1: If you need me, I’ll be thriving in the ’70s in these sunglasses. There, the world is going to look technicolor orange, and I don’t mind—brightness is my best friend. This cool rectangular shape is so striking and high-fashion, it’s everything!
Want more stories like this?
20 Handbags We Want Right Now
15 Women’s Sneakers Releasing This Month
21 Jumpsuits We’re ready to Spend Our Paychecks On