What Really Happens to Your Skin When You Get a Chemical Peel
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have open on our computer screens—we’re giving you a peek into our shameless internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t stop talking about, like what happens to your skin when you get a chemical peel, and more.
1. Here’s What Happens to Your Skin When You Get a Chemical Peel (via The Fashion Spot)
These are seven things you should really watch for...
2. I Can’t Stop Thinking about This Brand I Found on Instagram (via Man Repeller)
It’s more than just the fashion, but also the user experience.
3. The new workout brand I’ve recently become obsessed with.
In the words of senior features editor Leah Faye Cooper, “I will not survive without one of these [Year of Ours] outfits.”
4. Here’s How 3 Powerhouses Pitch Themselves (Spoiler Alert: One Is Emily Weiss) (via Career Contessa)
Good pitches do a few things: They’re succinct, they’re genuine, and they make it perfectly clear what you do and why you do it.
5. Operation Organize: The Fashion Girl’s Guide to Doing a Closet Clean-Out (via Lauren Conrad)
We’re big on closet clean-outs here at Coveteur HQ, so these three tips are a game-changer.
Want more stories like this?