These Sold-Out Earrings Have a 500-Person Wait List
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have open on our computer screens—we’re giving you a peek into our shamless internet habits, and the stories and themes we can’t stop talking about, such as what happens when you cut sugar for a week, the earrings with a 500-person wait list, how often you should wash your jeans, and more.
1. Exclusive: The Sold-Out Earrings with a 500 Person Wait List Are Back (via InStyle)
Will you add your name to the list? They’re guaranteed to bring in a ton of compliments.
2. What Not to Wear to a Job Interview, According to Employers (via Huff Post)
“I think a lot of people go very heavy-handed with their personal fragrance, and I find that super distracting.”
3. Twitter Is Arguing about How Often You Should Wash Your Jeans (via Highsnobiety)
What is the verdict, once and for all?
4. You’ve Spent Too Many Winters Without This Coat Trick In Your Life (via Popsugar Fashion)
A belt totally counts as one extra layer, right?
A sweet sentiment.
6. I Cut Out Sugar for a Week (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
“Monday morning was a blur.”
Want more stories like this?