And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like what you should eat in a day according to a top nutritionist, how to win a luxury getaway, Cat Person, and much, much more.
1. Enter here to win a $5,000+ luxury getaway to the Folder’s 2018 Go List destination of your choice.
No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited. Eligibility and Sweepstakes subject to Official Rules and Consumer Disclosure. Full list of rules here.
2. What a Top Nutritionist Wants You to Eat Today (via The Newsette)
Just in time for the holidays...
3. “Cat Person” by Kristen Roupenian (via The New Yorker)
It’s the short story that everyone in our office and beyond is talking about.
4. Hair How-To: Chic Parisian Updo (via Olivia Palermo)
It’s a French-girl go-to.
5. The 5 Most Annoying Traveling Issues and My Solutions (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
Every single travel issue, from outfits to restless kids, solved.
Want more stories like this?