Everything You Need to Know about the Paradise Papers
Plus, a look at how at Michael Kors plans to elevate Jimmy Choo into a $1 billion brand, and more.
Get in the know of major events happening each day—the stuff we can’t stop talking about—because every day there’s a new story out there that catches our interest (not always in a positive way, though) and can serve as a thought-provoking conversation starter.
1. “Wildcard” Trump heads into North Korea’s line of sight (via CNN Politics)
President Trump’s second stop was in South Korea this Tuesday.
2. Ben Affleck Pledges to Donate All Future Weinstein Company and Miramax Residuals (via Vulture)
The actor who has also been accused in the past of groping wants to add to the solution.
3. What you need to know about the Paradise Papers (via CNN Money)
Another day, another document leak.
4. Inside Michael Kors’ plan to make Jimmy Choo a $1 billion brand (via Glossy)
It’s the first label that Michael Kors Holdings Limited has acquired.
5. Rag & Bone’s Star Wars Collection Arrives Just in Time for The Last Jedi (via Vogue)
Some serious cozy vibes.
Want more stories like this?