And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like the top 10 food trends of 2018, the one brand you should shop for the best deals, the debate on gun control, and much, much more.
1. It’s Not Too Soon to Debate Gun Control (via New York Times)
“If now is too soon to debate gun control, how long must Americans wait?”
2. Reformation’s Holiday Campaign Eschews Hot Models for Hot Businesswomen (via Fashionista)
And also. So. Many. Pretty. Dresses.
3. Whole Foods Predicts 2018’s Top 10 Food Trends (via Fortune)
I don’t think I can wait until 2018 to hop on these trends.
4. Yes, This Cool Brand Is About to Save Your Wardrobe (via Who What Wear)
If you don’t know of them already, you will soon.
5. The face mask I’ve heard is the secret to your best skin.
Pretty much good for any and every skin type, too.
Want more stories like this?