And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about; like how to treat a sunburn, all things Fourth of July and curing your hangover.
1. Man Repeller Editors Test Popular Hangover Cures (via Man Repeller)
Perhaps you can take a tip or two for your post-holiday weekend festivities.
2. How a Napping Subway Commuter’s Brain Knows When It’s Their Stop (via NY Mag)
Your body’s internal clock is, in fact, better than the time on your iPhone.
3. How Tall Are Your Favorite Models Anyway? (via Who What Wear)
Contrary to popular belief, only one is six foot!
4. One of the many products you should be reaching for in the men’s aisle.
Borrowing from the boys.
5. The Women’s March Penned a Sobering Letter to the NRA on Civil Rights (via Bustle)
“Issue an apology to the American people for the video you sponsored, which bears your name and logo, as it suggests armed violence against communities of color, progressives and anyone who does not agree with this Administration’s policies.”
6. Coveteur’s best tips for treating a sunburn.
Of course, you should try to prevent sunburns from happening in the first place, but if the time comes, here are our go-to tips.
7. 13 Places to Eat Healthy-ish in NYC (via Bon Appetit)
If you’re in the city and not in Montauk this weekend...