The Swimsuit of the Summer is the Most Risqué Yet
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like nude bathing suits, Reformation, and tips from our co-founder.
1. 10 Entrepreneurship Gems to Learn from Stephanie of Coveteur (via HuffPost)
#5: Tap into who you were as a kid
2. Pretty Sure Every It Girl Wears Reformation on Vacation (via WhoWhatWear)
Myself included—just peep my Instagram.
3. WeWoreWhat’s Danielle Bernstein “Never Found the Perfect Chelsea Boot,” So She Designed One (via Popsugar)
Fun fact: I have a (not-so) secret obsession with DB and her drive.
4. How to Elevate Your Work Attire (via The Newsette)
It doesn’t always have to be high heels and shoulder pads! That is, if you don’t work in fashion.
5. The bathing suit I won’t be taking off this weekend.
6. Watch CL Travel Through Morocco in the Pursuit of Creativity (via Hypebae)
This K-Pop star is taking over the international scope.
7. The Controversial Swimsuit Trend We’re Seeing Everywhere (via Who What Wear)
Alas, the ultimate not-so-birthday birthday suit.