The Fashion Brand That Instagram (and French Girls) Love
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about. This week is all about saving your curly hair, the fight against climate change, and your pre/post-sun skincare routine.
1. How You Can Support the Paris Accord & the Fight Against Climate Change (via Refinery29)
There is *so* much more that you can do aside from speaking up via social media.
2. Morning Routine: Rachel Brathen (via The Newsette)
You may know Rachel Brathen from her Instagram, Yoga Girl, with a whopping 2 million followers. However, we bet you didn’t know just how she likes to spend her mornings on maternity leave.
3. How Acne Helped My Career as a Beauty Editor (via Teen Vogue)
“How would anyone trust me to dish out beauty advice when I couldn’t even figure out my own skin?”
4. Tommy Hilfiger Heads to London, Coveteur Names A-List Advisory Board (via Business of Fashion)
Not to toot our own horn, but...we’ve enlisted Cindy Crawford, Bobbi Brown and Prabal Gurung as advisors for Coveteur. NBD.
5. Your Pre- and Post-Sun Skincare Guide (via Byrdie)
You probably had no idea that you had to do an after-sun facial.
6. What to Buy at Instagram-Favorite Retailer Rouje (via Stylecaster)
French It-Girl Jeanne Damas’s brand has been blowing up in the last couple of months, becoming an Instagram and influencer go-to.
7. How the Luxury Retail Sector Is Using Technology to Remain Relevant (via Independent)
Luxury brands such as Gucci and Moncler are stepping up their games in order to grab the attention of millennials.
8. 22 Books to Help You Get Ahead in Business and Life (via Inc.)
Including a pick from Coveteur’s CEO!
9. 1 Woman Is Going Viral for Her Life-Saving Curly Hair Tips (via Popsugar)
She’s almost unrecognizable in the before-and-after shots.