More informative than a Bumble profile.
There’s nothing like a new Coveteur column based solely on your internet history to make you feel vulnerable. I mean, you guys get to see just how scatter-brained and nerdy I can be. Yikes. The thing is, I oscillate between totally feeding into WTF-publicity-stunts “celebrities” pull daily and tech blogs—because balance. I also keep 5+ tabs open at any given time dedicated to the online purchases I should (but probably won’t) make. Okay, deep breaths, I’m about to reveal the specifics. Here goes nothing.
1. Tesla Stock Prices: I’m starting with the nerdiest tab first. Pulling it off like a Band-Aid. Phew. So here’s the backstory: I stumbled on Elon Musk’s (I have a crush, don’t judge) Master Plan on Tesla’s blog—yes, they have one and it’s an effing good read—and I believe in this company so hard. Same with Solar City. So, I geeked out and looked up stock prices (for investment purposes, you know). They’re $234.20 at time of writing, in case you were wondering. I’ll take one.
2. Snooki’s New Music Video (???): What-the-actual-fuck? Why are you doing this to us, Snooki?!
3. VisitACity.com: I’m in the midst of planning a trip to Greece in a few weeks and this site is amazing for booking all the final details like yacht trips and finding the best hidden beaches.
4. Rimowa Suitcase: I’m using my next big trip as an excuse to finallllllyyyyy make a big girl purchase and buy luggage. I’ve been eyeing a Rimowa since forever and settled on the white Salsa. I love you!!
5. Hermès Oran Sandals: Speaking of big girl purchases, I’m pinching my pennies to get these in my hands. Want. Need. Gimme. Please?