Do it in under 5 minutes.
A true hair miracle is when you find (and master) a style that’s simultaneously easy to do, can be done in under 5 minutes with minimal tools required, and looks incredible. But then, when you find one that check both those boxes plus, it can be worn to pretty much every occasion—the office; drinks with friends; your college reunion; or the myriad weddings you have this year. We call it a hairstyle unicorn. And because we believe in magic, we found just *that* look at Mare Salon in LA and had stylist Mischelle Navar show us how it’s done. It was so easy we (almost) didn’t have to write it down.
— What You'll Need —
Sachajuan Ocean Mist
Ouai Texturizing Spray
1 1/4-inch Curling Iron
— How It's Done —
1. Mist your towel-dried hair with Sashajuan Ocean Mist.
2. Take small sections of your hair and use your hands to twist the hair while blow drying. This will give your hair a natural texture.
3. Take 1-inch sections of hair and curl with a 1 ¼-inch curling iron curl sections in opposite directions.
4. Divide hair to create a top section. Take a 2-inch curling iron to create a little bend throughout the top section of your hair. Use Ouai Texturizing Spray on the whole head, and run fingers through curls to separate.
5. Take 1-inch sections, one on each side of head, and twist. Use an elastic to connect the two pieces at the back of your head.
6. Use bobby pins to secure the twists to your head. Spray Oribe Texturizer all over and use fingers to give more texture, and pull out hair around the crown for a bit more fullness.