*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: VALENTINE'S DAY SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least 18 years of age or older as of February 5, 2000. All employees of Coveteur, Mighty Company, Hanky Panky, Westward Leaning and Dear Frances (“Sponsor"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on February 5, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 25, 2018. (the “Sweepstakes Period"). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) winner per available prize will be chosen. In the event the winner is ineligible or unable to collect the prize, or unable to be reached within five (5) business days, a new winner will be selected.
4. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by February 25th, 2018; after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
6. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
7. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “VALENTINE'S DAY SWEEPSTAKES" c/o COVETEUR, 45 Howard Street Floor 3, NY NY 10013. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes period. VT residents may omit return postage.
8. SPONSOR: COVETEUR INC COVETEUR 45 Howard Street Floor 3 New York, NY 10013 / Dear Frances 3/30 Cremorne Rd Cremorne Point NSW 2090 Australia / Hanky Panky 373 Park Avenue South New York, NY 10016 / Westward Leaning 520 Hampshire Street San Francisco, CA 94110 / The Mighty Company
8020 Melrose Ave LA, CA 90046