*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: COVETEUR X FLEUR DU MAL VALENTINE'S 2019 SWEEPSTAKES Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of December 5, 2018. All employees of Fleur du Mal, LLC. (“FLEUR DU MAL") and COVETEUR (“Sponsor", “Sweepstakes Entities"), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules".
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 11:01 a.m. EST on February 12th, 2019 and ends at 9:00 a.m. EST on February 15th, 2019. (the “Sweepstakes Period"). Winner will be selected at random by COVETEUR from entries properly submitted during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: You may enter the Sweepstakes by entering your email address on the sweepstakes entry form during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit: one (1) registration per person and per email address.
4. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each potential Grand Prize Winner by accepting the Grand Prize grants to Fleur du Mal and Coveteur, a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner.
5. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: One (1) winner will be chosen at random by COVETEUR. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Coveteur, will reach out to the winner via email by February 28th, 2019. In the event the winner is ineligible or unable to collect the prize, or unable to be reached by 11AM March 14th, 2019, a new winner will be selected.
6. All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, including travel to/from the prize, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by March 28th, 2019.
Winner will select proper size for Fleur du Mal X Coveteur Robe, Fleur du Mal Strappy Bondage bra and Fleur du Mal Strappy Bondage Panty. Winner will be sent Fleur du Mal X Coveteur Robe ($495), Fleur du Mal Strappy Bondage bra ($125), Fleur du Mal Strappy Bondage Panty ($85) and SLIP X Coveteur Sleepmask ($50) (total value up to $755). Fleur du Mal and Coveteur will provide prize based on available inventory at the time, getting as close to the winner's selects as possible. Coveteur will ship the prize to the winner to a US address provided by the winner, within five days of receiving their selections. Once Coveteur delivers the to the winner, the robe and Strappy Bondage set are not exchangeable for different sizes, different items or returned for cash. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are not transferrable, assignable or redeemable for cash.
7. GENERAL RULES: By submitting your email address and entering the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Grand Prize Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable. The Grand Prize Winner agrees not to make or publish any negative comments at Coveteur or Fleur du Mal, their products or the sweepstakes campaign.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE EACH OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, OR AWARDING OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE- OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, LOSS, DEATH OR ACCIDENT TO OR OF PERSON OR PROPERTY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS, OR LIABILITIES OF HIS/HER GUEST RELATED TO ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES RELATED TO GUEST'S USE OF THE PRIZE.
10. CONSENT: By entering this Sweepstakes, you are agreeing to subscribe to the mailing lists of Coveteur and Fleur du Mal.
12. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: “COVETEUR X FLEUR DU MAL VALENTINES 2019 SWEEPSTAKES" c/o COVETEUR, 45 HOWARD STREET, 3RD FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, 10013." Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. VT residents may omit return postage.
13. SPONSOR: COVETEUR, 45 HOWARD STREET, 3RD FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, 10013