We’re Ready to Wear All of These Boots
15 pairs that are perfect for fall.
It’s that time again—the time when nearly all computer screens at Coveteur HQ display a mix of emails, spreadsheets, story drafts, and…boots. Yes, summer just ended two seconds ago, but what we won’t be is unprepared when temperatures start to drop and our sandals go into storage. Ahead, 15 pairs of boots that are perfect for fall—from croc-effect Jimmy Choos to a platform Simon Miller pair.
Leah Faye Cooper
1. Gucci Trip Striped Glossed-Leather Ankle Boots: I walk to and from work every day. I live in NYC, where I often have to protect my feet from snow and slush. I don’t own a single pair of Gucci shoes. What I’m trying to say is I must have these perfect chunky boots.
2. Jimmy Choo Mavis 100: I’ve always subscribed to the idea that shoes can make an outfit, and I refer anyone who disagrees to these beauties. Knee-high croc-embossed leather in the most gorgeous shade of deep green? With a heel? Yes, please.
3. Sezane High Armand Boots: When I showed these to my coworkers, their response was “Those are so you.” They’re not wrong. Tortoiseshell buckles, multiple straps, a chunky heel I can walk in—I love it all.
Senior Beauty Editor
1. Simon Miller Hi Raid Boot: These platform boots are a damn dream. I just snagged them before my size sold out and will be teetering around in them all throughout fall. Seventies disco goddess status achieved.
2. Toteme The Mid Heel Boot: I’m calling it now—this is about to be the boot of the street-style crowd this season. They’re also the perfect height for stomping all over New York City.
3. Labucq Jill White Patent Boots: White boots go with everything, mark my words, and these are the comfiest ones around. I hauled these to Europe three times this year already—they’re really that good.
Social Media & Affiliate Coordinator
1. Rosetta Getty Printed Calf Hair Ankle Boots: Blame it on my Midwestern roots, but man, do I love a good cow print. However, these feel less life-on-the-farm and more office-appropriate with their sleek heel and subtle gold accent.
2. Maryam Nassir Zadeh Kiki Patent Leather Knee-High Boots: Knee-high patent leather with silver grommets. Need I say more? These are my dream boots, and I need them as soon as possible, thank you very much.
3. Baby Angel x Caballo Dorado Ostrich Boot: I’ve been eyeing these boots for some time now and alas, they’re STILL sold out in my size. As I patiently wait for a size 9 to reappear, please take a moment to appreciate their beautiful colorway and subtle detailing.
Director, Lifestyle and Talent
1. Dr. Martens Jadon Boot: When I got these last year, I was sure that they would sit in my closet rather than make it into my regular rotation. Boy, was I wrong. I still can't find anything they *don’t* go with.
2. The Row Teatime Leather Ankle Boots: Can The Row do any wrong? No! These buttery boots are absolute perfection. Can I touch it?
3. Alexander Wang Parker Snake Effect Leather Ankle Boot: I own my fair share of snakeskin-effect boots. So why not add in a red version?
Editorial Production Fellow
1. Frye Combat Heeled Boots: When I was in high school, combat boots were my go-to fall boots. Now out of college, I feel like these are a more chic and sophisticated version for me to wear all season long.
2. Stuart Weitzman Verona Boots: I will forever love anything snakeskin, especially in this warm camel color! I can’t wait to get my hands on these.
3. Alexander Wang Mid Heel Booties: Every fall season I think it’s appropriate to treat yourself to a nice pair of black heeled boots. Whatever the style, whatever the occasion, these boots are perfect for any look and will be the next addition to my wardrobe.
Want more stories like this?