Time to book a trip!
Combine these jet-setting schedules with our affinity for style and it should come as no surprise that we’re particular about our luggage. It has to be functional, it has to reflect our individual tastes, and it has to look good in any photos we may snap at the airport. With spring here and summer approaching, we’re thinking about our upcoming warm-weather vacays and the luggage we will be bringing with. These are our current must-have pieces.
Director, Lifestyle, & Talent
2. Rimowa Essential Lite in Red Gloss: There’s nothing like a super glossy sexy case.
3. Paravel Weekender: I have yet to get my hands on one of these but it’s at the top of my list. It’s classic, lightweight and fits a ton, which is a godsend for a pathological over-packer like me.
Social Media Associate
2. Streamline Luggage Evergreen Carry-On: This carry-on from Streamline luggage is this epitome of “classic with a twist”. It’s vintage case design is equipped with the wheels on the bottom, so you don’t have to sacrifice practicality with design. I love how their luggage is perfectly curated from the exterior design to its interiors. The entire luggage is so beautiful it honestly just makes you want to travel.
3. Away x Tile Luggage GPS tracker: Everyone likes to track their things. UPS packages, Postmates, you name it. We want to know where our stuff is, and that’s completely valid! This Away x Tile GPS tracker tracks your suitcase wherever its at. So if TSA wants to leave your luggage on the tarmac (like they did to mine last Christmas), you’ll know exactly where it is. No need to rely on anything else.
2. Arlo Skye Polycarbonate Check-In Luggage: Polycarbonate is a material I flock to when buying luggage. Mainly because I’m tired of airlines ruining my luggage in only a few short trips, you? Not only is this Arlo Skye durable thanks to that, it’s super sleek looking. You can’t go wrong.
3. Prada Logo Holdall: Forever a sucker for a good weekend bag, this nylon Prada holdall is exactly what I need for a three to four night trip. Whether I’m driving, taking the train, or flying, it’ll fit what I need and be easy to carry. Extra plus: it’s nylon, so it’s super easy to clean.
2. 21” Carry-On Expandable Rolling Luggage: As much as I love all of my muted black suitcases, I go into a slight panic everytime mine rolls around the luggage carousel with the 500 identical black suitcases. This silver roller bag is the perfect alternative to black—plus the price is right.
3. Ookonn Printed Leather-Trimmed Hard Shell Suitcase: While this small circular bag may not be the most practical (I am currently trying to imagine myself shoving it into the overhead compartment on an airplane), you do have to admit that it is very cute.
2. Tumi Extended Trip Expandable Packing Case: I’m saving this Tumi luggage for when I inevitably meet a beautiful French man and he convinces me we need to run away to his home immediately. The expandable compartments are perfect for longer than usual getaways. We can see Paris and the countryside.
3. Swissgear 7510 28 Hardspinner Luggage: Who knows what’s going to happen to your suitcase throughout your airport journey? She’s gotta face being tossed around, rolling through the dirty floor, and more. Having a hard case with a dark color is the only way you’ll keep it from ruining too quickly. This Swissgear is going to protect your travel essentials while also keeping them separate and neat.
Want more stories like this?
How to Pack for Vacation in 60 Seconds
How Away’s Founders Created the Perfect Suitcase
The Latest Off-White x Rimowa Suitcases Have Arrived