2 tbsp raw cacao butter
1/2 cup dates (pureed to make a paste)
2 tbsp coconut butter
1 1/2 cups raw cacao powder
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
2-5 tsp Chaga mushroom powder (depending on preference)
2 tsp Astragalus powder
Cacao nibs for topping
1. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Make a paste out of dates in a high-speed blender (if they are dry, add a touch of warm water).
3. Combine all ingredients into the blender and mix until smooth
4. Roll the mixture into little balls with the palms of your hands and place on baking
5. Top each with cacao nibs.
6. Try not to eat them all at once.
1/2 cup millet flour
1/4 cup chestnut flour
1/3 cup brown rice flour
1/3 cup white rice flour
1/3 cup almond meal
1.5 tbsp potato starch
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp turmeric
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup butternut squash puree
1/2 cup dairy-free milk
1/2 cup maple syrup
1.5 tbsp coconut oil
1.5 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp ground chia
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Chia seeds for topping
1. Set oven to 350°F and line muffin baking tin with paper.
2. Blend all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix until combined, while also adding in the blueberries (best to not over-mix).
5. Spoon muffin mixture into prepared baking tin.
6. Sprinkle each muffin with chia seeds.
7. Bake for 20-28 minutes.
1 cup chopped almonds
3/4 cup chopped pecans
3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup puffed brown rice, lightly ground
1/2 cup puffed brown rice
1 tbsp flax meal
2/3 cup brown rice syrup
2 tbsp coconut butter
1-2 tbsp mesquite powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup chopped dried mulberries
3 tbsp cacao nibs
1. Set oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a square 9” glass baking dish lined with parchment paper.
3. Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Using a double boiler or saucepan, warm and blend all of the wet ingredients together until they are smooth.
5. Spoon the caramel-like mixture over the dry ingredients and mix with your hands until fully combined.
6. Split into two batches and press each batch as flat as possible into the baking dish.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
8. Let cool slightly and cut into rectangular bars.