And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have open on our computer screens—we’re giving you a peek into our shameless internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t stop talking about, like the one food you should avoid according to Karli Kloss’ nutritionist, and more.
1. Karlie Kloss’ Nutritionist Tells Us the One Food She Wants You to Avoid (via Newsette)
“So while you think you may be cutting calories, you are setting yourself up for a battle against a sugar craving later in the day.”
2. The Beauty Product Influencers Are Obsessed With Right Now (via The Zoe Report)
Plus, it’s under $20, just saying.
3. I Can’t Pull Everything Off, and That’s Okay (via Man Repeller)
“This is not a call to remain in the comfort zone. In fact, in the 20 years since it occurred to me, I’ve found it to be quite the opposite. Trying out new stuff gives you valuable data. As with sleeping with the wrong person, you can’t know that some clothes aren’t right for you until they’re actually on your body.”
4. This Brilliant Hack Makes Inexpensive Falsies Look like Pricey Lash Extensions (via Allure)
Plus, it looks super natural—double win.
5. This New Travel Site Has Wellness Lovers Covered for Spring Break in Joshua Tree (via Vogue)
From poke bowls in Charlotte to the best barre classes in Washington, D.C., The Glassy is your new destination for wellness-inspired travel—and a rejuvenating spring break in Joshua Tree.
Want more stories like this?