And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have open on our computer screens—we’re giving you a peek into our shameless internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t stop talking about, like the colors that will be huge this year, the beauty products our editor-in-chief swears by, and much, much more.
1. The 5 Major Color Trends to Know for 2018 (via Popsugar Fashion)
They will definitely inspire you.
2. It’s your last weekend to enter for the chance to win $5,000 towards a shopping spree.
3. An Insider’s Guide to Boston’s Food Scene (via The Newsette)
As a Boston native, I’m adding 95 percent of these to my list next time I’m in Beantown!
4. The One Product Stephanie Mark Swears By for Her Lashes (via Well + Good)
Even the biggest names in the industry recognize that the struggle is real.
5. I Wore the Same Outfit All of Fashion Week and No One Cared (via Man Repeller)
“At a certain point, ‘what’s cool’ became far less enticing than what made me feel good. This revelation has helped edge my wardrobe closer and closer to the one I want to carry with me into life-hood.”
6. 5 Home Remedies for Naturally Longer Lashes (via The Zoe Report)
Although we do love a good mascara and lash extension, these five tips will help you achieve similar results at home.
Want more stories like this?