How to *Wear* the Most Iconic Songs of 2017 on Your Sleeve
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like how to wear the most popular songs of the year, every detail we know so far about Matt Lauer, the official haircut of fall, and much, much more.
1. Bloggers and Trust: The Difficult Dance (via The Newsette)
“Spoiler: It’s hard to pay the bills with another free watch or necklace.”
2. How to Wear Your Favorite Song Lyrics of the Year.
Trust us, it’s not as crazy as it sounds, c/o Genius. Check out the whole lookbook here.
3. I Always Get Compliments on These 12 Items (via Who What Wear)
*Adds everything to shopping cart*
4. The Biggest Bombshells from the Matt Lauer Sexual Harassment Scandal (via The Cut)
As Coveteur editor Tara put it: “unsubscribing from men forever.”
5. The One Haircut Every Fashion Girl Will Be Getting This Fall (via She Finds)
It’s clearly Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid-approved.
Photo: Franey Miller
Want more stories like this?