A First Sneak Peek at Victoria’s Secret and Balmain’s Collaboration
Plus, Lupita Nyong’o calls out a magazine for altering her natural hair, and other news from this weekend.
These are the stories we can’t stop talking about from the past weekend. Positive or not, read up, and stay informed.
1. Rebecca Minkoff Releases Line of “Smart” Bags (via WWD)
The bags have a next-level tech feature that will make shopping the designer’s collection *much* more interesting.
2. Lupita Nyong’o Called Out Grazia Magazine for Photoshopping her Hair (via Fashionista)
The actress to the magazine to task and didn’t mince any words.
3. Biden leaves 2020 question open as book tour commences (via CNN Politics)
Although not confirming, the former VP isn’t ruling out the possibility of a presidential run.
4. Here’s Your First Look at Victoria’s Secret’s Balmain Collaboration (via Elle)
A peek before it launches on November 29.
5. FX Ends Deal with Louis C.K. After Sexual Misconduct (via Pitchfork)
The comedian has also been dropped by his management and publicist.
Want more stories like this?
Call Me a Nihilist, but I Saw Donald Trump’s Election Coming Last Year
2018 Is Already Off to a Monumental Start According to Naomi Campbell and Diddy
Victoria Beckham and Reebok Team Up for a New Collection