And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like the confirmed cast list for Disney’s remake of The Lion King, my new favorite restaurant in NYC, Lemon, and much, much more.
1. Girl on the Rise: These Women Are Responsible for Your Next TV Binge (via Who What Wear)
Because we *do* invest a lot of our time watching our favorite Netflix and Hulu shows.
2. These Are the Jeans Every Editor Wants This Year (via SheFinds)
In case you’re looking for compliments about the state of your behind...
3. Stranger Things’ Joe Keery on the Show’s Second Season and His Now-Famous Head of Hair (via GQ)
Two words: Team. Steve.
4. My new favorite restaurant in Lower Manhattan.
Plus, it’s completely vegan!
5. N.E.R.D. Enlists Rihanna for Dance-Centric Video for New Single “Lemon”: Watch (via Billboard)
6. The jacket I’m saving up for this winter.
This Fesco Jacket definitely looks like a fashion girl’s Patagonia.
7. Disney’s The Lion King Unveils Full Cast with Beyoncé Confirmed as Nala (via The Hollywood Reporter)
This has us SHOOK!
Want more stories like this?