And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like major Stranger Things spoilers, the best celebrity Halloween costumes, how to win $1,500, and much, much more.
1. Google’s CEO Just Promised to “Drop Everything” to Fix Its Cheeseburger Emoji (via Time)
You probably didn’t even notice this minor detail.
2. The 9 Biggest Questions We Have after Watching Stranger Things Season 2 (via Business Insider)
Warning: spoilers ahead!
3. These Celebrities Absolutely Slayed at Halloween (via Refinery29)
If you didn’t dress up this weekend, now’s your chance to get some major inspo before tomorrow.
4. Want to win $1,500 to spend anywhere?
5. The Instagram account I can’t stop looking at.
Hint: It involves ballerinas.
6. 19 Black Boots That Fashion Editors Wear All Winter Long (via Today)
Including a pick from our editorial director, Laurel!
Want more stories like this?