The Reason You Won’t See Kendall Jenner Walking the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show This Year
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like the best ways to donate to Houston, why Kendall Jenner won’t be walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, cleaning your Nikes, and much, much more.
1. Counterfeit Culture—Seoul: A Look Inside Korea’s Fake Fashion World (via Highsnobiety)
You really won’t realize how bad the counterfeit culture is until watching this.
2. Apple is making it easier to help the people of Houston. Click here to donate.
Even if it’s just $1, anything counts.
3. How My Approach to Fashion Has Changed Over the Years (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
How have your fashion choices evolved over the years?
4. One of the only body oils I swear by.
Did I mention it’s anti-aging PLUS smells of my favorite flower? Double win.
5. Here’s How You Can Clean Those Nike Sneakers (via She Finds)
Finally, a solution to cleaning your sneakers (and to holding on to your white ones for as long as possible!).
6. Take a Tour of Steve Aoki’s Insane Closet: Exclusive (via Billboard)
Thanks for the love, Billboard.
7. Kendall Jenner Is Reportedly Not Walking in VS Fashion Show 2017 (via Teen Vogue)