10 Fashion Bloggers to Follow If You Aren’t Already
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like the best bloggers in New York City, color-changing hair, Jordyn Woods and much much more.
1. Jordyn Woods’ 7 Favorite Beauty Products Are Really Unexpected (via Revelist)
“Brows are life.”
2. The Top 10 New York Fashion Bloggers (via Who What Wear)
A.K.A. who to follow if you aren’t already.
3. 10 Times Kim Kardashian Asked the Most WTF Questions (via Stylecaster)
“Do peanuts have carbs?”
4. The dress I will likely never take off this fall.
You’ll see me dressing this up and down, layering, not layering and more.
5. Color-Changing Hair Is Real Thanks to PRAVANA’s New Vivids Mood Hair Color (via HYPEBAE)
We didn’t even know this was a thing until now. We’re officially obsessed.
6. 10 Clothing Staples Every Woman Should Own (via Daily Worth)
Coveteur co-founder pens every piece that a woman should invest in to the Daily Worth.