And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like subway etiquette, how to fake a face lift and how to lose a guy in 10 days: White House Edition.
1. 18 Famous People on Their Favorite Underwear (via NY Mag)
“It’s amazing. They do a nude [shade], which is really good for all different skin tones and color shades. That’s what I always have on underneath my premiere outfits or whatever else, because it’s completely invisible.” Guess who?
2. Subway Etiquette 101: How to Not Be a Jerk On the Train (via Gothamist)
The photo evidence is out of this world. Plot twist: There’s more to being a subway jerk than man-spreading.
3. 5 Items I Never Feel Confident In (via Who What Wear)
“If I don’t feel good, I’m pretty sure I don’t look as good as I know I could.”
4. How to Fake a Face Lift Using a Common Kitchen Ingredient (via She Finds)
Introducing your weekend (or everyday?) project. You’re welcome!
5. Anthony Scaramucci Is Hosting an “Online Event” to Tell His Side of the Story (via The Cut)
How to lose a guy in 10 days: a memoir (and also one of my favorite Kate Hudson movies).
Yep. That’s one Health-Ade Kombucha a day for the next 44 days.