The Comfiest Sandals We’re Buying This Summer
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like blowouts, styling denim shorts and the comfiest sandals of the season.
1. 15 Fashion Editors Share Their Must-Have Comfy Sandal of the Season (via Today.com)
Our Editorial and Fashion Director here at Coveteur weighs in.
2. Coveteur Is Making Their Brand Work Official with a Content Studio (via Glossy)
Not to toot our own horn again, but...
3. Sheryl Sandberg Says It’s a Mistake That We Don’t Teach Little Girls to Lead (via Fortune)
“We start telling little girls not to lead at very young ages, and we start telling little boys to lead at very young ages, and that’s a mistake.”
4. Is This the New Way to Style Denim Shorts? (via Who What Wear)
Well, I definitely did not see this coming.
5. Dove Cameron’s Future Plans Might Surprise You! (via Just Jared Jr.)
“I’m hoping to have some sort of line because growing up, I really wanted to go to RISD and design clothing.”
6. How Fame and Partners Is Killing the Trend Game (via Stylecaster)
Exactly how this Insta-famous brand is winning us over.
7. I Asked for the Same Blowout at 3 Different Salons—See the Final Looks (via Byrdie)
“Each time, I would ask for the same thing and watch what happens. I’d say yes to anything they asked: products, tools, etc., as to make sure I wasn’t interfering with the process. Then, I’d photograph the results and come to a final conclusion.”