And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like the Supreme Court, lying, and blending your foundation with a toothbrush.
1. 6,000 People Are Searching for These Jeans Right Now (via Who What Wear)
Apparently it’s now the second most-searched type of jean, next to the classic skinnies.
2. Rosé Popsicles Are Just the Thing to Get Your Summer Poppin’ (via Refinery29)
Just when you thought you were tired of rosé!
3. The Science Behind Why People Lie Is Actually Pretty Surprising (via Bustle)
And not to everyone’s surprise, social media has brought lying to the next level.
4. Beyoncé Has Spoken Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth (via Vogue)
Can we *please* talk about those names, though?
5. Supreme Court to Take Case On Baker Who Refused to Sell Wedding Cake to Gay Couple (via Washington Post)
The Supreme Court will also bring on cases such as Trump’s travel ban, the separation of church and state, and much more.
Two words: mind. blown.
7. Planned Parenthood Writes a “Things I Hate About You” Poem to the Health Care Bill (via Bustle)
“I hate the way you don’t represent me and the way you steal our care.”