And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about. This week is all about Beyoncé, wasabi, and summer makeup.
1. 15 Inspiring Beyoncé Quotes That’ll Get You Through Anything (via Stylecaster)
“Power is not given to you. You have to take it.”
2. Apparently, Women Will Be More Successful If Their Dads Do This (via MyDomaine)
Isn’t every day Father’s Day?
3. We’re Clapping Back At This Painful Instagram Beauty Craze (via Refinery29)
“It makes your nose burn, it makes your eyes burn...”
4. Black Women Are Working Harder But Making Less Money and That Needs to Change (via Girl Boss)
Black women make 64 cents for every dollar a white man makes. Things need to change, friends.
5. The Beginner’s Guide to Summer Makeup (via Into The Gloss)
Possibly the most searched term on Pinterest at the moment? You’re welcome.
6. Lauren Greenfield Photographed 25 Years of Rich People in America, Starting with 12-Year-Old Kim Kardashian (via W)
Plus an entire bedroom decorated in Versace only.