*This* Is the Most-Pinned Hairstyle on Pinterest This Month
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about. This week is all about falling asleep faster, work-friendly shorts and French women.
1. These Are the 7 Best-Selling Sephora Beauty Products Right Now (via Stylecaster)
At last, your guide to the best of the best, straight from Sephora themselves. Cue the beauty gods.
2. Violence Against LGBTQ People Is Rising—This New Bill Aims to Help (via Refinery29)
“We have to get more information on where this violence is happening and we have to be more aggressive about doing something to stop it—and this bill is a necessary first step.”
3. 20 Work-Friendly Shorts (via The New Potato)
Yes, there actually is such a thing.
4. 5 Phases You Go Through While At a New Workout Class (via The Newsette)
Living in the heart of Manhattan, there are new workout hubs left and right, giving me endless outlets to push my body to the limit. However, with each new class, like the time I tried underwater spinning, if you will, these five phases could not be more relatable.
6. 9 Timeless Staples French Women Swear By (via Who What Wear)
Can we ever get enough of French girls? Simply put, no.
7. Surprise! Space Buns Are the Most Popular Summer Hairstyle on Pinterest (via Stylecaster)
Plus 15 ways to sport the look *outside* of Coachella.
8. Tips on How to Fall Asleep Faster, Based On Your Zodiac Sign (via MyDomaine)
Everything you’ll need can be found at Ikea.
9. Father’s Day Gift Guide 2017 (via Cupcakes & Cashmere)
Last-minute shoppers: read ahead.
10. The Shoes Fashion People Won’t Ever Wear Again (via WhoWhatWear)
Plus a weigh-in from Coveteur’s editorial director!