And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own Internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about. This week is all about foam rolling, ballin’ on a budget in Chinatown and feminism.
1. Surprise! You’re Actually Using Dry Shampoo Incorrectly (via Stylecaster)
And since knowing the truth, our routines will never been the same.
2. Feminism and the (False) Fear of Dying Alone (via Harper’s Bazaar)
“If you voice feminist beliefs, people are going to call you lonely and undesirable, and ugly.”
3. A Money Diary That is Accidentally Also a Food Diary (via Manrepeller)
Uhm, shumai and wonton noodle soup for *days*? Yes, please.
4. Everything Leaving Netflix June 2017 (via Teen Vogue)
CSI? The Prince & Me??? Say it ain’t so!
You’ll want to pick this up before it’s sold out.
6. Cher’s Emoji-to-English Dictionary, Abridged (via The Cut)
The translation for “Cold Chick” is going to be our most used (and abused) emoji.
7. Exclusive: The Story Behind Pippa Middleton’s Couture Wedding Tiara (via Vogue)
The wedding (namely *that* dress, of course) were all the talks this past weekend. But, did you miss this small detail?
8. How to Use a Foam Roller and Look Chic as Fuq (via ManRepeller)
Rolling out your back in Prada? Okay.