Plus, the magical balm she swears by.
Adjective : ˈgər(-ə)l ˈbäs, ˈbȯs
1. One who is confident, powerful, and passionate.
2. Knows a good idea and rolls with it, no matter the barriers and challenges.
3. She does what she loves and simultaneously crushes stereotypes.
4. One who can motivate and inspire a team.
5. Rules a billion dollar consumer goods (The Honest Company) and beauty company (Honest Beauty) with upwards of 500 employees.
6. All of the above. Named Jessica Alba.
Examples of Girl Boss in a sentence (or paragraph):
Cut to us on a sunny day in L.A, rolling up to the Honest Company offices to sit down with founder, Jessica Alba. We figure there is no one that quite exemplifies the aforementioned definition of a Girl Boss like Alba. We mean, she’s seamlessly segued from Hollywood to magnate, creating one of the most successful consumer companies out there, to, most recently, launching the brand’s beauty line. A natural transition if you ask us. And it was no surprise the woman had some sage advice for staying healthy and applying mascara. Press play to find out what we mean.