The 18 Best Pieces to Shop from Memorial Day Sales
Shopping is a great way to kick off summer, right?
We’re not sure what your plans are this long weekend, but naturally, we’ve carved out some time to shop. With Memorial Day come a ton of great sales, and we’ve filled our online carts accordingly—preparing to get those dresses we weren’t ready to commit to when we first saw them and the sandals we intend to live in all summer. From flowy skirts to cork platforms, here are 18 great pieces to shop from Memorial Day sales.
Leah Faye Cooper
1. Hellessy Pool Bustier: I wear dresses so often that I never really look for great tops. Then I find myself wanting to put on jeans one day, and my only shirt options are old college tees or tight bodysuits that I usually pair with skirts. That’s changing with this (on-sale!) stunner.
2. Marni Asymmetric Wool-Crepe Skirt: While I have no interest in wearing wool anytime soon, I do have an interest in owning this beautiful structured Marni skirt. It’s currently an additional 50 percent off on The Outnet, so you know where my money is going.
3. Les Rêveries Pleated Floral-Print Cotton-Poplin Midi Dress: Could this print be any prettier? I think not. Adding this 30-percent-off steal to my cart immediately.
Social Media Associate
1. Silvia Tcherassi Felicity Dress: I plan on living in this dress all summer! The tangerine dress with a pop of pink on the belt complements the beautiful silhouette. Shopbop is currently having up to 40 percent off right now—you’ve been warned!
2. Castañer Carina Canvas Wedge Sandals: These wedges are honestly the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned. This brand has been around for quite some time (since 1776, to be exact), so you know they have over 300 years of expertise. Espadrilles are iconic and historic in Spanish fashion; I’m glad I get to be part of its history! Moda Operandi’s Memorial Day sale has up to 50 percent off on items—my suggestion is you get these before they’re gone.
3. Juan De Dios Tucan One-Piece: Given its beautiful trim, this swimsuit can easily work as a bodysuit. I love how it’s neutral colors, yet its ruffles make the piece more sophisticated. Cooperativa shop has several styles on sale for Memorial Day this weekend—go check them out!
1. Wolf Circus Paisley Drops: You can never have too much jewelry—about this, I am sure. Fifteen percent off is just enough for me to pick up these cute floral earrings from Wolf Circus. Catch me in them all spring with a vintage blazer and silk midi skirt.
2. J.W. Anderson Cutout Stretch Linen-Blend Dress: Gasp! This dress is made for strolling between the barbecue and the pool, and it’s 58 percent off right now. Get on my body—you’re perfect.
3. Rejina Pyo Doris Leather Sandals: Some shoes make me weep just at the sight of them, and these most certainly fall into that camp. Rejina Pyo, why are you doing this to me? But I can’t argue with 40 percent off.
1. Proenza Schouler Tie-Dye Cotton Jersey T-Shirt: While there is an overwhelming amount of tie dye this season, no one does it quite like Proenza. At this point the shirt is a closet staple, and at this price I am excited to add it to mine!
2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Floral Print Skirt: When summer strikes, my go-tos are dresses and skirts. Sale season is the right time to snag a few key standout pieces to ensure I’m all set for the coming season.
3. Chloé Camille Cork Platform: Warmer days have only just begun, and already I have sworn off buying more sandals. At 40 percent off, though, I may need to make an exception for one more pair. Plus, it seems like I have a thing for an orange-hued color palette.
1. Moose Knuckles Jarry Hoody: Although it’s summer, I am that crazy person that still loves a good sweatsuit, especially because NYC is known to get chilly at night. Moose Knuckles is a little on the pricey side, but with this 20-percent-off sale, it takes about $70 off, so it’s a steal.
2. Moose Knuckles Jarry Track Pant: Might as well get the matching pants to go with?
3. Raf Simons Silver Adidas Originals Edition Micro Adilette Slides: “Toes out all summer” is my motto, and anytime Raf Simons is on sale, you can count me in. Even if it’s only 18 percent off.
Social Media & Affiliate Coordinator
1. By Far Frida Bag: While I love a good tote Monday to Friday, on the weekends I’m all for a cash-keys-phone bag. This beaded guy is very up my alley, and at 40 percent off, I’m considering it a sealed deal.
2. Nicole Saldaña Sarah Sandals: You truly can’t go wrong with a great pair of mules. Even though I usually lean towards those more neutral, I’m tempted by this splashy woven pair from Nicole Saldaña.
3. Lisa Says Gah Toni Midi Dress: Just the other week I discovered, dare I say, the *perfect* summer dress. Gingham, eyelet, and at 15 percent off, I can’t think of a better reason to snag this baby doll before it’ll surely sell out.
Want more stories like this?