12 Pieces of Lingerie We Want to Wear Every Day
Gorgeous bra and panty sets, teddies, and more.
How does that saying go—you know you truly have your life together when your bra and underwear match? While we don’t subscribe to that idea 100 percent of the time, there’s no denying that slipping into a particularly slinky, silky, or lacey bra and panty is exceptionally satisfying. And with more and more designers embracing the just-for-me ethos of lingerie, there are better styles to choose from than ever before. So treat yourself (and maybe a particularly lucky significant other) to a new piece of lingerie. Allow our 12 favorites to be your shopping guide.
1. Lenoir Willa Bra: This Lenoir bra makes me feel my most beautiful, thanks to the delicate Chantilly lace and perfectly proportioned soft cups. And not to brag, but the first time I tried it on, my boyfriend’s jaw legitimately dropped to his chest. That’s always a fun perk.
2. Lonely Maeve French Black Brief: The scalloped French lace on this pair of Lonely briefs is painfully gorgeous. I want to wear them to sleep, under my fanciest dress, and with my rattiest cut-off denim shorts. Badass lady coming through.
3. Agent Provocateur Pipe Bra: While I’m usually drawn to black lingerie, this AP bra is too pretty not to add to my growing collection. The mesh, silk, and lace combo is, in a word, delicious.
Leah Faye Cooper
1. I.D. Sarrieri Satin-Trimmed Embroidered Tulle Soft-Cup Triangle Bra: This gorgeous bra doesn’t look like it would support my D cups, but it does look like it would spark a good time when certain company comes over. That being said, I’ll take two.
2. Suzy Black Madison Eyelet Romper: There is nothing I’d rather wear while lounging in my house than this romper, which looks just as comfortable as it is adorable. If the shorts were a bit longer, I can’t promise that I wouldn’t wear it outdoors, as well.
3.Chantelle Parisian Allure Stretch-Tulle and Lace Briefs: How cute are these briefs? My day-to-day underthings tend to be more minimal, but on special occasions (or when it’s laundry day), I love lace briefs that are pretty but not too frilly, just like these.
1. CUUP Balconette Bra in Black: This bra is a great everyday fabric and style, but the demi cut is still really sexy.
2. ThirdLove Lace Bikini in Darkest Teal: This brand is well known for their super specific bra fits, but don’t overlook their adorable panties, especially this lacey pair. Again, both everyday yet hot.
3. Coveteur x Fleur du Mal Long Sleeve Robe: A silky topper is the best way to frame your favorite teeny ensemble. I want to cloak myself in this Coveteur x Fleur du Mal robe, untied, and waltz around my apartment.
1. Savage x Fenty Flock Dot Bustier: You can always count on Savage x Fenty when it comes to lingerie. This bustier is the perfect addition to my drawer full of lacy and sheer goodness.
2. Brock Collection Oro Lace Bra Top: As the name suggests, I believe this is actually meant to be worn as a top, but I have a feeling that it’ll do quite well in the bedroom.
3. Cosabella Mesh Temptation Teddy: Sheer is always a good idea if you ask me. This navy blue Cosabella bodysuit is so perfectly simple. Adding it to my cart right now.
Want more stories like this?