Emily Ratajkowski’s Secret to Reducing the Appearance of Pores
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have open on our computer screens—we’re giving you a peek into our shameless internet habits, and the stories and themes we can’t stop talking about, like how Emily Ratajkowski gets such flawless, poreless-looking skin, the best face serums, all about Christian Louboutin’s new red mascara, and much, much more.
1. How to Make Your Pores Look Nonexistent (via The Zoe Report)
Remember: Even the most flawless-looking A-list women have pores. They just have a team of makeup artists to hide them.
2. The Emotional Journey of Trying a New Workout Class (via The Newsette)
Which phase do you most relate to?
3. 1 Woman Used Petroleum Jelly as Mascara, but Here’s Why a Derm Says You Shouldn’t (via Popsugar)
This is risky business...
4. The Best Face Oils and Serums That We’ve Ever Tried (via Huffpost)
The options out there can be overwhelming. This’ll make it easier.
5. Christian Louboutin Is Now Making Red Mascara (via Nylon)
Just in time for Valentine's Day...
Want more stories like this?