What Bella Hadid & Victoria’s Secret Models Ate to Prep for the Runway
It’s so delicious, we tracked down the recipe.
It’s finally here! What we’ve spent 364 wingless days waiting for: the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. We’re about to witness the results of months of dedicated hard work the glossy-haired models have put in to get runway-ready, as they strap on their couture wings and walk down the glittery catwalk. It wasn’t easy—there were tons of workouts (Elsa Hosk planked for those abs; Jasmine Tookes & Josephine Skriver donkey-kicked for lifted cheeks; and Adriana Lima boxed for her quintessential physique), facials, and healthy meals that went into the preparation, and we were along for the ride. Their favorite spot to fuel up between workout sessions and casting calls? The cute new NYC joint Broken Coconut, where Bella Hadid and Sara Sampaio ordered the protein-packed Farm Scramble and Midnight Lemonade refresher with activated coconut charcoal and aloe on the reg. We had to try it for ourselves, and let’s just say it was so good we snagged the recipe for ourselves.
2 heads of asparagus
crispy red onions
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1⁄4 tsp stevia
1. Grill or roast two heads of asparagus with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
2. Scramble two eggs vigorously in the pan.
3. Toss in the asparagus just before the eggs are done. Tip: Eggs are better when they are cooked for less time than you think.
4. Add the tomato vinaigrette.
5. Top with crispy red onions, a quarter of an avocado, a touch of olive oil, and lava salt.
1. Mix all the ingredients together.