What I Wish Someone Had Told Me about Microblading
And everything else we can’t stop talking about this week.
This week on “Open Tabs”—an assortment of links we have on our open tabs for the week—we’re giving you a peek into our own internet habits and the stories and themes we can’t seem to stop talking about, like everything you need to know about micro-blading, how to *actually* wear leggings, what I’m carrying around during party season, and much, much more.
1. How to Revive Your Fitness Gear (via Newsette)
It’s not all about the leggings!
2. A Guide to Working with Niche Influencers (via Business of Fashion)
“In the world of influencer marketing, fewer followers can be a good thing. But how should brands measure the success of such partnerships, and what’s the real ROI?”
3. The Going-Out Bag That I Plan to Carry Around All of Party Season.
It’s not necessarily a bargain...
4. A Next-Level Sustainable Grocery Store Opens on L.A.’s East Side (via Goop)
Hopefully others will catch on, too!
5. How to Wear Leggings in 2018 (via Who What Wear)
6. 6 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Getting Microbladed (via Popsugar Beauty)
Answering all of your FAQs.
Want more stories like this?